The Way Justice Should Be ServedLegality is a cloud-based, crowdsourced justice system
We partner with next-generation municipalities ready to rethink, reimagine, and reengineer their legal systems.
One hour verdicts
No jury required
Easy set up
How Legality works
Let’s face it, the trial by jury system is outdated and ineffecient. We asked ourselves: what would the justice system look like if we built it today? The answer we came up with is Legality.
Our innovative TrueVerdict™ platform will reduce wrongful convictions, decrease trial backlog, and help cities and towns get back to what they love most.
The Old Way
- Lawyers on both sides work for months investigating the evidence and collect testimony in order to put together a case.
- Each side presents that case to a group of 10 random people who they have selected to decide the verdict.
- The 10 people sit in a room and argue until they have reached a verdict.
The Legality Way
- Legal aides upload all the case files and testimony to the secure Legality servers
- Legality analyzes the data and alogorithmically matches the case to one of our Ideal Jurors™ .
- The Ideal Juror™ fills out a simple, yet powerful Social Morality Survey.
- Legality processes the case data with the Morality Survey to produce a TrueVerdict™
These Communities trust Legality over the American Legal System. See why!
Criminal prosecuted last week
Daily cases tried
The TrueVerdict™ Promise
Our patent-pending TrueVerdict™ technology platform means that each and every verdict produced by Legality will be the correct verdict for your city or town. Our powerful, secure cloud structure can process every single piece of case data more deeply than any 10 random legacy-jurors ever could. And because our Ideal Juror™ Algorithm matches a case with the person most inline with your community’s Moral Index, you’ll get Legality’s data processing power with a human touch.
TrueVerdicts™ are the verdict God would deliver if He dabbled in district court.
– Heather Hamilton, Founder and CEO
Be the future of justice in the present
Legality is looking for rock star individuals to join our Ideal Juror Team.